Rondo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
Did he ever release any albums besides Success Before Death and The Abused with Crazy Rak? Also does anyone know what hes been doing lately and if he is ever gonna release a new album? Thanks!

Apr 12, 2003
Did he ever release any albums besides Success Before Death and The Abused with Crazy Rak? Also does anyone know what hes been doing lately and if he is ever gonna release a new album? Thanks!
Ive been wondering the same thing, where was this guy actually from in the bay? I got an old Crazy Rak album on tape, Im sure it features Rondo...gotta dig in some crates!

Mar 13, 2004
RONDO was my folks we used to do our thang on the same block ... I aint heard nothing about him in years ... But i did hear that crazy rack died a while back shit I'd be interested to know whats goin on with the guy !

Oct 4, 2007
Damn totally forgot about this thread but lol does anyone know what happened to him? I was bumping Success Before Death again in the truck today.