Ronald Dregan vs Genie of the Lamp?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
I got a theroy i want to prove here so i want to find out who has heard both cd's and which one do you find got the most fire? I know there are a few people on here like cutthroat that has both cd's by MD and want to get some opinions which cd is tighter. As soon as i get some feedback on the folks i will give you the lowdown on what is is REALLY going on over at THizz.
Peace

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I like more songs on Genie of The Lamp, but there are song knocks on Dreganomics, too. I think the production on both discs is on point, especially with those Sean T slaps thrown in. I know Sean did "Feelin Myself" and the one with Keak....

I am REALLY curious to see what you think the "lowdown" is about what's goin on at Thizz.

Oct 19, 2003
moe_mayne said:
Where can i get these CD's... whats up where can i get a copy???
i think the offical release is in july but some people got advanced copies and i know dreganomics was leaked to the streets and so hella people got a bootleg of that

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i never heard the Geinie. May have to wait till release day. Cant wait for that. Should be heated

Feb 19, 2003
Birdman627 said:
i think the offical release is in july but some people got advanced copies and i know dreganomics was leaked to the streets and so hella people got a bootleg of that
Yup. I was looking on several websites (ALL MUSIC GUIDE, AMAZON.COM, BARNES & NOBLE.COM, etc.) and they're giving July 20 as the release date. Hopefully, that date'll stick...

PEACE!