Ron Ron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
Anyone know where I can find some Ron Ron music. Like the Mr. Know It All mixtape and the new one he has out. I have only heard a few songs of his but they all go hard. I tried to find his myspace buy no luck. Any help will be appriciated.

May 16, 2008
Can someone upload that Mr. Know It All mixtape cause datpiff isnt working for me. And if you feel like uploading that new Frakenstien one it would also be appriciated. If not i suppose thats cool too.

Aug 31, 2005
Can someone upload that Mr. Know It All mixtape cause datpiff isnt working for me. And if you feel like uploading that new Frakenstien one it would also be appriciated. If not i suppose thats cool too.

GO SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTIST, BUY IT FROM 7TH HEAVEN OR RAPKC.COM

IF EVERYONE DOWNLOADS IT, THE ARTIST AIN'T GON GENERATE $$$ FOR FUTURE PROJECTS.

* THIS WAS FOR ALL INDY ARTIST

Jul 16, 2008
ITS SOLD OUT IN STORES I GUESS,BUT ON rapkc.com if its in the stores it would be on the site since it sold out I guess they take it off until they get more on the shelves.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yeah I just peeped the Mr. No It All mixtape and this shit is fucking tremendo knocks!!! When is ron ron dropping a real project? Mixtapes are slap butidlike to heardude put out a all original beats solo album. Is mr no it all his only project out right now?

Aug 31, 2005
RON RON PERFORMED AT A SHOW WE HAD THURSDAY, KILLED THA SET!!!
D-LOCC DA CHOP & RON RON=DEADLY COMBO!!! THA FUTURE OF KC, IF THE LAW STAY OUT THA WAY.....