Ron-Ron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
Shit that nigga do ho hard manye! he need to drop some more shit. i bought his last mixtape left by computer and my kid got a hold of it and god knows what happen to only heard it like twice!

Jul 16, 2008
man I heard sum song on UNDERGROUND HEAT on HOT 103 jamz,
man I'm still waitin on another ron ron album becuz mr. no it all is the
MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I appreciate the support

I got one more mixtape comin out on Halloween called "FrankEinstein" then my Album comes out late January or early February

I'm workin on other projects wit some of my folks but I don't have a timeline for 'em

Aw yeah I'm havin a small concert on Halloween for the album at the coffe place on 40th and Pennsylvania. It starts and ends kinda early becuz I know people got shit to do. Gonna try to get out of there by 10 o'clocc

Jun 17, 2006
I appreciate the support

I got one more mixtape comin out on Halloween called "FrankEinstein" then my Album comes out late January or early February

I'm workin on other projects wit some of my folks but I don't have a timeline for 'em

Aw yeah I'm havin a small concert on Halloween for the album at the coffe place on 40th and Pennsylvania. It starts and ends kinda early becuz I know people got shit to do. Gonna try to get out of there by 10 o'clocc
goood shit. might hit that up