RON RON, PITTS PHILTHY, BLACK WALT LIVE IN CONCERT THURSDAY JAN 21st @ RED NIGHTCLUB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I didn't go. Could have if I wanted to, just didn't make it out. You, on the other hand, are obviously too young. The jokes on you my friend. Not too sure if you're familiar with the Northland. There isn't too much of anything up here.

I'm sure the show was pretty live. Surprised they cater to the hip hop crowd, considering the area, lol.

Feb 24, 2006
i appreciate u commenting .first the only reason i asked on this topic is cause its the first time i seen your name on a topic on siccness.i heard the frankinstein album and i heard about u ,and when i heard the album i wasent sure if it was a joke or really your album .to tell you the truth i wasent feeling that album ,if u got some other albums let me know , i would like to check them out .its the same struggle everywhere everything u said sound like u a stand up guy and u got nuttin to prove to me . .

and bout my previous comments it aint negative its real im sick of people lieing on the siccness bout this and that so sometimes i got to let them know ,they can trust me or not its still there not all truth is positive and theres alot of faking in the bay area right now . . i really do appreciate u lettin me know what sup

Oct 2, 2006
Hitman you need to checkout Ron Ron's newest album Skitzo-Frinik. It's by far the best music he has put out. I haven't heard anyone say the album isn't good. Ron Ron is the talk of the town in Kansas City.

Here's a track off of the album.