RON RON, PITTS PHILTHY, BLACK WALT LIVE IN CONCERT THURSDAY JAN 21st @ RED NIGHTCLUB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2009
THE HEY HONEY TOUR!!!! HEY HONEY

Come Party with Ron Ron, Pitts Philthy, & Black Walt.

They will be Live In concert out in Gladstone MO. Which is only 10 mins from the Sprint Center. So all you people who haven't seen these guys LIVE yet. Come on out!!! There should be no excuse for you not to come show support!!!!! This is not a hood show. Check the LOCATION!!!!! So all you non FANS come on out too see what the fuss is about!!!!! KC STAND UP

18 TO Enter
21 TO Drink

316 NE 72nd KCMO 64118

Anybody who going holla at me I'm sure I can get u VIP!!! Its only $10 & $20 VIP!!!

OHH YEAH Since its 2k10 WE GOT $10 BOTTOMLESS CUP

PITTS IS TRIPPIN huh?????????

Apr 3, 2009
I just copied this from Pitts facebook :

@ Papa Lew's bout to order this whole catfish... I still got all that goose on my belly from last night. I heard somebody say i was turning the 5th up like it was a bottle of water!!! lol Sorry if i missed somebodys cup pouring from the stage. U know i gots to get it in wit my folks!!!! DONT MISS OUT NEXT THURSDAY

I just wanna say thanks to everybody that came out last night. Thats what the town needs. REAL FANS, REAL FAM, REAL SUPPORTERS!!!! 1 Luv to my dude Ron Ron for coming out and tearing the house down with me & Infinity!!! We turned Gladstone out last night!!! lol

Jul 1, 2004
I sure wouldnt call it garbage. mr know it all was dope and skitzo is even better. Other than Tech N9ne, Ron Ron is the hottest in the town right now. He must be doin somethin right.

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
is this guy ron ron serious ?> i heard his cd that shit was garbage , that new ear frankinstein aint a real album right ?

yeah I'm serious...seriously wit this shit. I don't have an issue wit somebody not likin my music cuz everything aint for everybody but I don't make garbage.

I read some of ya bacc post anyway...75% of time u got somethin negative to say any fuccin way. I don't know what ya purpose is wit the comment since this post was about a concert.

But I make music that comes from my soul. And I never lie homie.

I've gone to prison and I've gone to college. I've macced down hoez and sent em to the blade and I also take good care of two beautiful baby girls and teach em about life. I've sent niggaz to the crossroads and I help raise my dead homies kids. I shoot money to pen whenever the homies ask cuz I get it the same way I did when they was on the briccs. My real life gets put on wax so my music could never get garbage status. Not catchy enough?...I can eat that. Not lyrical enough?...I can swallow that too. But homie since you so into fact checcin you should checc mine...thats if ya armz can reach that long.

I aint tryna get into a debate witchu tho. You seem to have ya feet hella deep in the mix up there where u at and I can respect that. But I'm from somewhere completely different. And I am the mix.