RON RON _ SKITZO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
What tha fuck happened tonight I was gonna go to tha signing but some shit went down and they shut the shit down before i got there. Anyone know anything?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^can't wait to hear it. my shit should be in the mail soon. ronron is a good dude I can tell ya'll that, real good people that likes to interect with fans. Bout his business and promo that's for sure....I can vouch for that. keep pushin a hard line ronron you bound to get on homie, the flow is too dope not to get on in the rapgame.

Aug 23, 2002
All I got to say is dopest shit I have heard for a minute... Been listening to it all day and it is the best thing I've heard out the city in a long time. rmiller you know what your sayin... It's heat i love this cd best $10.00 i paid since i bought killer... ron ron is the next in kc to blow. I love his shit and can't wait for a real solo album. Every cd has steadily been gettin better and better. I Go gets me so hyphy and and Cold Game is just on some real shit.. Money.. what else can i say its allllllllllllllll about money... I can't stop talkin about this album. My city is impressing me Ron Ron keep puttin out the dope shit. Don't think I can find anything else in my city that impresses me as much as ron cept tech. Ron is the future of Kansas City!

May 16, 2008
Outstanding, best cd out of anywhere I have heard in a while. Blueprint 3 is starting to get dusty its been out of the changer since I picked up this one.