Rompalation 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Heres a tracklisting i found. For me to buy a ROMP CD i have to see MAc Dre on more than 1 song!!

1. Get the Green- Dubee, Da Undadogg, & Feeb
2. Do What We Believe- Richie Rich & Stevie Dee
3. Califonia Junkie- Da Undadogg & P-Reek
4. Aint a Pimp- Da Undadogg, Vellqwan, J.Diggs, Boss Hawg & Dubee
5. Hits We Make- Fully Loaded
6. This Lifetime- Sleep Dank, Da Undadogg, City Side Crew, & J Diggs
7. Made For This- The Suspecx
8. Rompt Out- Mac Dre, J Diggs, & Da Undadogg
9. On One- Miami, Baby Beesh, & JT
10. Pussy and Paper- PSD, Boss Hawg, Sleep Dank, & J Diggs
11. Sawyer St. Dwella- Mac Mall
12. It Gets Thick- Young Dru, Trigger Tree & Mondo Manage
13. Chill Ticketz- 1006 Fac, Bobcat, E.B., anf Levitti
14. Big Block Chev- Sleep Dank
15. Crestside Funk- Da Undadogg, Rico Mac, and Troy Deon
16. Its Norto- Kobra, Rux & Reepa

C

Cavvyness

get it at the Fonky Chicken music stand at Solano mall in fairfield

tell tha cuddie that cavvy sent yo ass an get hooked up with a discount

really doe

T

thug_proppa

even though it aint everything it's supossed to be good lookin out on the tracklisting.

and it's good to see mall and dre put shit aside.

Apr 25, 2002
Romp 3 is an embarassment. A couple songs are hardly tolerable at best. I'm saying this based solely on the music. I can't give lyrics a chance when I have to put up with sorry ass beats to do it. This compilation is proof that not everybody is cut out to do music and not everybody who can afford a Korg Triton should buy one. I'm not sorry if that sounds harsh either because every word in this post is earned & honest.

I still suggest any of you interested in this album, listen to it and make your own judgement. I personally wouldn't want a free copy, much less have to pay for one.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
@ Star Records.........

for those of us that live out of the San Jo area, is there a way to order by mail????

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
Romp 3 is an embarassment. A couple songs are hardly tolerable at best. I'm saying this based solely on the music. I can't give lyrics a chance when I have to put up with sorry ass beats to do it. This compilation is proof that not everybody is cut out to do music and not everybody who can afford a Korg Triton should buy one. I'm not sorry if that sounds harsh either because every word in this post is earned & honest.

I still suggest any of you interested in this album, listen to it and make your own judgement. I personally wouldn't want a free copy, much less have to pay for one.
whats up sick wid it, which tracks are hardly tolerable? i thought track 3 was OOOOOK...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
my folks Rux, Kobra, Reepa,Young Dru and Mondo Manage is on there... both of those songs is knockin, watch for these cats on the new NBD album.. The song wit Richie Rich and Steve Dee was heated too...