Romero feat. Mr. Shadow, Joke DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
I owned Romero born, the Romero and Ragg mix tape and the first Monte Carlo nights. All three Cd's a are real good but the last Clika 1 cd was disappointing. most of the songs were all older material. I hope all this album is new material.

Aug 28, 2006
centralcoast805 said:
I owned Romero born, the Romero and Ragg mix tape and the first Monte Carlo nights. All three Cd's a are real good but the last Clika 1 cd was disappointing. most of the songs were all older material. I hope all this album is new material.
WHICH CLIKA ONE CD? STEPPIN UP GAME?

THEY GOT A NEW ONE OUT "WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT CLIKA ONE", I HAVENT CHECKED IT OUT YET THOUGH

http://nevadagame.net/store.htm

I WAS LOOKIN FOR IT AT MITCHY'S STORE AND THEY DIDNT HAVE IT THEY ONLY HAD THE MC VOL 2 AND I PICKED THAT UP INSTEAD

Jun 1, 2006
Im talking about "What you know about clika one". More than half the of the songs are old material from previous albums. It has Around five new songs that are really good.........

Does any one know if Bad Boy is still a part of Clika one?

Aug 28, 2006
centralcoast805 said:
Im talking about "What you know about clika one". More than half the of the songs are old material from previous albums. It has Around five new songs that are really good.........

Does any one know if Bad Boy is still a part of Clika one?
I NEED TO CHECK THAT ALBUM OUT, DOES THAT CD GOT "ITS ALL HOOD"?

AND BAD BOY IS NO LONGER WIT CLIKA ONE

Oct 24, 2004
badboy sucks. whats up wit joke dogg n wicked, they are ok. but in real life theyed get their asses handed to them. romero is the siccest.
But doomsday niggas put all of them to shame, eclipse is the shit

Aug 28, 2006
Lil Oso XIV said:
badboy sucks. whats up wit joke dogg n wicked, they are ok. but in real life theyed get their asses handed to them. romero is the siccest.
But doomsday niggas put all of them to shame, eclipse is the shit
BAD BOY STILL GOT IT BUT I HAVENT HEARD HIS NEW SHIT

YA DOOMSDAY IS THE SHIT

JOKE DOG AND WIKKED WHAT U MEAN THEY GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO EM, THEM FOOS ARE RIDERS IN REAL LIFE

AND I DONT THINK DOOMSDAY WOULD RECRUIT FOOLS TO CIN SITY RECORDS IF JOKE DOG AND WIKKED ARE "OK"

Jan 26, 2004
centralcoast805 said:
So bad boy was kicked out of clika 1?
i got a homie in Vegas, could be puro pedo or not, but from what he told me there had been tension in the group and it all boiled over one night i guess they had a show and Romero and Ese Brown were out on stage but Bad Boy wouldn't come out til he got paid up front or some shit, and i guess thats when the split happened, you know how rumors are though

Jun 1, 2006
LetzGetNazty said:
Quote from some Vegas Rapper, talkin about what some other Vegas Rapper was saying

"He talked about Johnny Boy getting his chain jacked and getting punked and shit. He talked about how whack Cin was how whacker Lady Sinful was. How for her video she was only offering to pay people ten dollars and shit to bring they cars out to make it look like she was rollin deep and shit. He talked about how Bad Boy punked Ese Brown and Romero and shit. Leaving Romero out in Barstow without a ride. Putting a gun to Browns head and having that dude cry like a lil bitch and shit. Not to say I wouldn't cry too if a nigga had a gun to my head lol. **** threw hate at alot of people yo. You mention around him, a local one, he would tell you dirt on that cat in a minute."

Lady sinful is whack, But Who said all this?.