Romanian street drag racing!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
ugly romanian girls are as rare as blonde chinese females, even tho that site is fake and a joke, its still really funny, especially the 6 exhausts....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Well hes right. Romanian chicks are some of the hottest in Europe, which means theyre some of the best looking in the world
I lived in a neighborhood with many Romanians, and 90% of the women were fuckin hideously lookin, hair on their chest havin witches...
Not saying that there are no beautiful Romanian girls, but to say ugly ones are rare is takin it a little too far...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I lived in a neighborhood with many Romanians, and 90% of the women were fuckin hideously lookin, hair on their chest havin witches...
Not saying that there are no beautiful Romanian girls, but to say ugly ones are rare is takin it a little too far...
Romania Romanians and American Romanians are two totally different species.

It's like comparing Mexican Americans to Oaxacans, or African Americans to the Pygmies of the Congo, lol.

Go to Romania and youll see whats really up.. its no joke over there.
But i agree that saying "ugly ones are rare" is probably taking it too far, it was an exaggeration.