Roland fantom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
futureproducers.com is the ultimate music production site, can't go wrong with that one.

Apr 25, 2002
I've seen that site mentioned before and when I looked at it, it was probably 95% misinformation & bullshit. It might be okay if you want to talk about gear, sounds, and things like that but DEFINATELY don't rely on it for legal advice. The 'music law' section was especially horrible. A lot of dudes claiming to "know" all kinds of things about the laws and nearly every one of them posting wrong or inaccurate information. Some cats even claiming to be lawyers which was clearly bullshit to anyone who deals with music law on a regular basis.

Maybe things are better since I checked it out but I wouldn't put my money on it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^i just liked it for the quick replies about stuff, tell you the truth i asked them about the problem i was having about reason and most of the answers were shitty and ended up figuring out how to fix my problem myself, it was something really dumb that made my beats all pingy i over EQed them.

its good to talk about gear though