Roland Fantom X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
sup yall

i got a roland fantom x6 and i can make beats wit it, but i havnt really gotten into the effects and sampling and sending tracks to the comp and all that yet.

i was jus wonderin if theres somewhere i can get a walk through of how to do everything. i aint tryna read the manuel that shit is long and confusing (theres like 3 different books they keep makin u switch between.)

neways good lookin if yall got that info

o and also wheres the best place to cop an M-Box??

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I have a digi 002r, and if the pro tools m powered had been out when I purchased it (I purchased mine in like 2003 or 2004 if I can remember correctly), I would have purchased a delta 1010, pro tools m-powered, and a pre amp in the 1000 range. However, straight out the box the 002 and 002r are hard to beat, and if you get the mods done to it that will really push it over the top.

As far as when the 003 is dropping I have no idea, but rumours have been floating around. I used to use cubase for myself and pro tools for others but because I was backlogged with projects and didn't have time for myself so cubase sx sat for a while. Now I don't even use sx and I use pro tools for everything.

@Nav no problem.