ROH Sold!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Ring of Honor isn't trying to compete with WWE. They're just a professional wrestling company, not a multinational entertainment conglomerate.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Ring of Honor isn't trying to compete with WWE. They're just a professional wrestling company, not a multinational entertainment conglomerate.

Exactly. The WWE is like major labels in music, you're going to see their product everywhere, but you need independent organizations to keep the industry, as a whole, running and operating. Up-and-coming wrestlers need a place to hone their craft, and obtain the skills needed to maybe make it to that top level someday and if not, have alternative options. Now that ROH has some better backing, the wrestlers can try to put back some money, and the organization itself can grow. I'm hoping we can see this with other independents around the world.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
that dude dave prazak always pays tribute to wwe history during their shows and in their commentary

it doesnt ever seem like they ever are trying to compete with vince , i see them doing a ecw kind of alliance with vince if they ever make it to that level in the future .

Jul 24, 2005
with roh being sold I could see the new owners running roh like the old Jim Crockett Promotions but with better management, But I wonder how is this syndication going to work because In the 80's, wrestling was syndication or nothing. Cable is MUCH more powerful in this day and age, and that syndication has not been relevant since zena lol