Rocky Dennis a.k.a. Deep Thought

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Fuck Ben. I told him to go eat his own shit and live with his Dad back east if he wanted to. Whatever. Selfish, stupid son of a bitch, we planned to ride our hogs to Europe, but noooo. He left and I just stood here for a second, thinking. I decided to go work that pussy some more.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Gar was nice enough to invite me to breakfast with him and that black hooker he fucked for me. Gar had just hollered at the waitress, something about not enough fucking hash browns and that he needed a goddamned ash tray. I tried to make small talk with the black hooker, thinking maybe there was a chance.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
After breakfast Gar had to have a one-on-one with me. He told me that he thought of me as a son, but not to fool myself into thinking the black hooker would fuck me for any amount of money. He said that she thought of me as the devil incarnate and that I was the ugliest being on the face of the fucking earth. Gar puts things a way that make it easy to understand.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This here is Gar again. He knew Mom was fucking blasted so he was pretty sure he could get some anal. He told me he likes that better with mom. He told me one time "Rock, it's tighter than a cat's ass!!". Gar has some cool sayings.