Rock the Bells setlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I saw that a bit ago.

I've never seen Kweli live, and he's one of my favorite artists...but when HE starts spitting and "tumbling words so quickly" it's usually because he's trying to squeeze to many syllables into a line or bar. It's my one issue with him...annoying...

Nov 7, 2006
Why does Tech play Crybaby, when hes surrounded by rappers who are always crying about the state of hiphop? And the crying the during the hook isn't the bset sound for pulling in new fans = P

Jul 4, 2008
Tech's performance was violent and deliriously unhinged. Flanked by two hype men, the rugged emcee danced like a spastic extra in a Missy Elliott video and spit like a semi-automatic, words exploding from him in sharp, short burs

Is that a good thing?

Nov 7, 2006
no sickology??? wtf. wouldnt you want to promote the newer material. now i'm kinda bummed about his list. now i'm anticipating nas & marley's set

May 31, 2007
"Busta Rhymes, shorn of his trademark dreadlocks, tried to match N9ne's warrior-like intensity...."

whatever that first part was suppose to mean.. Whether good or bad (its hard to tell), this line is definately a plus. People say Busta is the best and most hype stage show... But the tribune was saying he TRIED to match Tech but failed cuz he cut all his songs short... realllly short... REEEALLLY retarted like 3 lines short.

May 31, 2007
did you have a pit ticket? or regular seat?
I was in the pit, and me and my boy Teddy were ready to get hyphy as shit to Busta but him only playing liek 3 lines of each hit fucked EVERYTHING up. We were gonna open up....I dont know if you can call it a mosh pit as much as a bounce pit at those kinda shows.. But we were gonna open it up.. We did to the DJ playing Wutang at a Cool Kids show. You make hella friends that way haha

But yea I was against the guard rail for techs set and then I went out to get an autograph which worked perfectly cuz Slaughterhouse was on and I wanted to see them by 2nd stage and thats where the Strange tent was