Rock music is better then i thought

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
I like some rock songs over the years.. but maybe 6 altogher..

but i bought this rockband 2 game. to play with my girl while she was pregnant .

and now i have come to find.. theres alotmore to rock music then what i hear. I always look at Lyrics. but when you have to play the music ( or feel like you are) it a whole different thing. When you fuck upthe song fucks up.. so you hear the whole song I guess Other then just NOISE like I thought it was befor.

So i dont really know why i made this a thread but Anyone who just doesnt like rock music IN any way. You should listen harder.. i cant believe it took me 20+ years to figure it out.

Jun 9, 2007
yyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy....

and on another note, apparently Axl Rose may have started war between the United States and China. :siccness:

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
DUH!!!

Yep Rock is the shit. I find it funny when people say they hate ALL rock. Theirs so many different kinds it's impossible for someone not to like it all.

Probably already common knowledge for you but if you really want to go deeper in to the world of rock read through the Music Industry Forum, particularly THIS thread.