Robin Williams found dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I just heard over the radio about a letter his wife wrote stating that Robin Williams not only suffered from depression, but was also in the early stages of Parkinson's disease, but he wasn't ready to go public with it.

May 9, 2002
Nov 24, 2003
Money sure did cure HIV for magic Johnson though.
To me happiness is a choice, I wake up everyday and decide I'm going to have a good day. Some people are just too weak mentally to realize that, and then they'll make it sound like it's out of their power to be happy. Find out what fills your cup and fill it till it's overflowing. A lot of you will disagree but just think about it for a while

Well then you should have no problem snorting a line of coke and then using your superior mental strength to prevent any change in your mental or physical state of being :dead:

Jan 30, 2007
i grew up on dude just like most 70's baby's but damn, im sick of seeing his tight lipped face on my fb newsfeed. We got a fuckin email from our EAP (Employee Asssitance Program) at work today saying they would be onsite to talk about his death and how it affects you as a result. The shit is out of hand when you come to work and check your email and see "Robin Williams Suicide" in your inbox

Sep 25, 2005
i grew up on dude just like most 70's baby's but damn, im sick of seeing his tight lipped face on my fb newsfeed. We got a fuckin email from our EAP (Employee Asssitance Program) at work today saying they would be onsite to talk about his death and how it affects you as a result. The shit is out of hand when you come to work and check your email and see "Robin Williams Suicide" in your inbox
LOL that is crazy. What a bunch of pussies we are becoming.

Nov 24, 2003
I have done coke, and I used my average mental strength to control myself lol

Good grief man, sometimes I just don't know...

That's the point, you could control yourself, but you can't control your change in mental / physical state.

The fact that you had to control yourself just confirms my post.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Did he work there?