Robin Hood 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Originally the plot revolved around Robin actually being the opponent and the Sheriff being the proponent. It would have made for a very rare antithesis to the traditional Sherwoodian mythology. I guess they changed the plot before production began.

Jan 25, 2009
just saw it and have to tell it is : it is just well done movie but nothing special few battles and story of Robin before he became outlaw, was hoping to be suprised but nope its just good and nothing more im gonna watch now with Kevin Costner just to compare but what i remeber i preferd his movie over Ridleys one.They should just stick to original script and thatw ould be awesome

May 14, 2002
Why another Robin Hood movie? Really? Are they that short on idea's they have to make the same movie every so and so years.
When I saw the posters in the movie theaters I was pissed off, because to me it was the 36th version of this movie.

I won't be seeing this one.

Jan 9, 2009
i just saw the movie last night and i can saw that its ok..
but overall underwhelming. the fight scenes were kinda predictable and not that bloody.
certain scenes plodded along and the dreary drabness of 12th century england
didnt help...

it was a good history lesson compared to the costner one..
it really helped explain all the characters and why they are involved in the story
but i have a feeling the Real history of Robin Hood show on History channel will be more fulfilling than the actual movie...