@rob rize

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
about doin the movie?i wanted to explain alil more once i knew alittle more...i got casted for a lead role in a movie ...real shit we start filming in feb with a big production co. from sacramento....this week im going for 5 hrs of weopons training .and wardrobe ..they directors asked me are u comfertable with aks pistols ans grenades hahaha but the movie is an independent film its an urban supernatural thriller 3D too! but yea this kinda fell in my lap...and ROB RIZE will be the name in the credits ....hope this boosts my rap career too since everyone says i have no talent ...anyways ill keep everyone posted

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Yea man thanx ...u know imma hit em wit that bay charisma tho ....and i get my music in the soundtrack ....my character is a urban white boy drugdealer i had to memorize the whole script hella pages

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
No I actually haven't listened to your music I just thought that part of your post was funny. Your response makes you seem insecure tho. Good luck with that movie.

Edit: I do remember that rap battle you had with italianstallion tho lol. I would hope your actual music is better than that.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
No I actually haven't listened to your music I just thought that part of your post was funny. Your response makes you seem insecure tho. Good luck with that movie.

Edit: I do remember that rap battle you had with italianstallion tho lol. I would hope your actual music is better than that.
its good man but lol im far from insecure ...ur making a judgment about me off 1 thing....seems like ur interested in ROB RIZE tho to open a thread titled"@ ROB RIZE" seriously tho....