Road to Tyranny (an Alex Jones Tribute)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
dont be a tool, alex jones is just a guy who LOVES the sound of his own voice, and will say anything and everything to make another dime off of people. hes catering to his conspiracy theory audience with topics of great significance, and its all political. but its all the same pandering to a target audience of reduced logical ability and an already set mentality to make a dime, much like a TV evangelist does with religion

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/

heres someone who easily debunked his entire obama deception "film". lol if you want to continue blindly respecting alex jones then dont look up the debunking of his "film" zeitgeist. lol its pretty embarassing how awful and how many lies are in that movie.
and its not opinion its pretty clear fact backed with sources, unlike what alex jones spews out there
A fraction of his comments are right, but he loses me when he starts going all loopey.

I liked the work he did on the Bohemian grove.

Mar 21, 2009
A fraction of his comments are right, but he loses me when he starts going all loopey.

I liked the work he did on the Bohemian grove.
i worked at the grove for 3 years. nothing going on there but rich dudes getting drunk and making plans on how to run or ruin the world. and hookers

May 16, 2008
The Illuminati is very real, however I am not one of them and never will be and do not promote any type of their bullshit and speak out against it in every way I can. You on here that can't get that shit through your head, have the IQ of a gnat. I am a genius and see right through everyone's trendy bullshit. This whole forum should be changed to sheepleness.com hahahahaha