RnB Fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Everybody knows who chico debarge is. He talented as hell and needs to dropped his addiction album asap.. I got all his albums (long time no see, the game, free) Then El need to get his ass ouit of jail and off drugs and drop a new album.

I grew up on EL Debarge & Debarge group(too bad they let drugs fuck up and slow they talented careers down). I got that ultimate EL Debarge,and the self tittled solo album discs in my changer at home now. I gotta find taht Gemini album again even know its out of print.

Free El Eebarge

Jul 24, 2005
yeah the Debarge family is dope babyface I think signed james debarge daughter, but mane on the r&b tip I need some new dwele or anthony david asap

Nov 14, 2002
yea,chico is is dope i remember watchin that one video with him in jail wile i was in jail in 97.i was fellin that video hahahahaha.El Eebarge lived out here in the modesto for a few years.that fool was smoked the fuck out.

edit:here it is

May 15, 2005
i seen chico live in 97, shit was a tight show from what i remember. i wish the debarge family would get it together though theres alot of talent over there