Rishloo - Terras Fames

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
Rishloo - Terras Fames - 2004

Drawing on personal experience and deriving inspiration from relevant human challenges and the music of great artists from David Bowie to Dredg, Seattle based Rishloo combine their influences with an emotionally climactic, modern rock sound that still retains familiarity.
Since forming in 2003, their name recognition has progressively exploded throughout the Seattle scene. Playing a variety of places, from small venues to amphitheaters they have been very well received by all ages and 21 and over audiences alike with their absorbing live performance and powerful music.

The band released their debut album, Terras Fames, in August 2004, which has received rave reviews! Through the support of radio, the common conveniences of the internet, plus a lot of hard work and determination, it has had great exposure to new fans all over the world.

------------
Ive been listening to this over the past two days, it is no where near the genre of music I listen to.. figured I would give something different a try. I must say it is darker, instruments are great.. but can't really compare them to anyone because like I said its all new to me. check it out

anyone heard of em..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'd say I'm pretty in que with the local scene here in Seattle and I've never even heard of them. I checked out their myspace and it sounded pretty good, they got a song on their called "Fames" which sounds like it could be a A Perfect Circle song. Kind of APC/Tool type of vocals. Actually, they have Maynard like vocals in general now that I listen to another song on their myspace.

Pretty good stuff, I'll have to download this album and check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/rishloo

May 9, 2002
I checked Albumbase and the links were expired. I checked SoulSeek and nothing. I saw a coule torrents for it, but there were no seeders or leachers for that matter.

Their first album dropped in 2004, so im no surprised.