Ripped off once again....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
This new Herm shit is fucking wack as fuck... I am pissed that I let Lawz talk me into copping it... (Probably just cuz the covers tight) COVERS DONT MEAN SHIT...
Beats suck ass SO BAD THAT THEY WOULDNT EVEN LIST THE PRODUCERS... This shit sounds like it was thrown together in 4, maybe 5 days... I wouldnt even put my name on that shit...

I got suckered into the other newer Herm and got rid of it... this one is right behind it... Fuck these fuckers

HERM- WE MADE IT HAPPEN = WORST COMP JUST ABOUT EVER

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Lucky: You are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. As for the inside credits, that was a mistake at the pressing plant, and has since been corrected. I think the album has some cuts and its definitely worth buying. Peace.

C

Cavvyness

naw, i'm coo off that shit i dont wanna buy it, so dont try to secretly promote it and sell it b-12

becuz i dont want it

i'd rather buy a more rompish album

Apr 26, 2002
It seems like 95% of the rappers in the bay aint even tryin any more, it's just like "Hey we got nothin better to do, lets buy a keyboard from a garage sale and make an album YEAH!"

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Cavvyness: Seems like this is the second hater type comment directed to me on this new board from you. If its hatin...fuck you. Herm is my homie and I support him so if you dont like the shit dont buy it punk. I dont got no secret agenda.

C

Cavvyness

hey easy there tuff guy

i just said i didnt want to buy the album, now weather Herm is your friend or intimate partner etc. has no bearing (did i spell that right? bearing? aight coo) to me

and ure comment did not change my thinking, matter of fact, i'm going to boycott ure record company now, and i will not buy any more products from you ever again (not that i ever did)

so ax yoself...... did u gain anything by this? i'll help u out NO

have a nice night

yaaaaaah smerk (sucka mark n a jerk) ass mufuggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*OH COOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Apr 25, 2002
B-12: Cavvyness is the busta previously known as Watts2000 aka Cavvy-R aka a gang of other fake ass aliases. On the Sohh.com hip hop board he claims he's from Jordan Downs and is a Crip. On this board he started off pretending he was from Watts and then started pretending he was from the Crestside. It is all pretend. He is most likely a white suburbanite in Blackhawk who got a computer for his 11th birthday and is having some fun.

C

Cavvyness

MEZAANOOO GET OFF MY NUTTS, U FUCKIN CLOWN LOL

THIS IS 100% PERCENT NORTH VALLEJO BORN N RAISED

MUTHAFUCKAZ JUST SWINGIN OFF MY NUTTS

HIT ME ON THE PRIVATE MESSAGE IF U WANNA MEET AND GET YO ASS KICKED, THAT GOES FOR ANY OF U DUMBASS HOES

REAL TALK REALLY DOEEEEEEEEEE

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHAHA

you FAG - you're from fuckin FLORIDA...

you're all butt-hurt cause B12 didnt pay attention to your gay ass when you told him about your favorite group down there - saying they were hella tight and were gonna blow up, blah, blah, blah...

BTW - this was under his lesser-known alias "da vampyre slayer"

BITCH

C

Cavvyness

wtf fool i aint yo gay ass cyber partner the vampier slayer

u done lost yo muthafuckin mind

if i'm somebody i'ma claim it , i wuz "rilla ridah" for a lil bit, thats about it

i dont know bout no muthafuckin vampire slayer and i sho as hell aint from no swamp ass flawida

ya-nnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!