rip to the big homie Pork

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
if you dont remember pork from his compilations sidn on you under the influence or bringin you owens and beech street potential to be yo killa and shaolin king cobras and baby dragons theres the history for you he blazed the path for artists in eastern wa !!! ON LUV

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
that sucks. He was a good dude. I saw him at a gas station in pasco about a year ago and even though I hadn't seen him for years he recognized me and said whats up and talked about a bunch of new music he was working on. Definetly a real good dude. Rest in peace homie.

Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
i have done a little in my small career....worked with the best in the northwest....broke pavement with Certified....small tours with Nutz and DOG....shows with Yukmouth and E-40....songs with Jay Tee and Mac Dre. I owe it all to my man Kyle "Pork/ P-Roc" Adams....the first one who ever recognized my talent....many a late night we spent in the studio back when going to the studio was a big deal.....and many a day we spent barbecuing discussing life and music.....i will mourn him til i join him....RIP

Aug 18, 2002
Man....I'm sorry to hear this. Talked to Kyle a few times in the early 2000's and he was always up for sharing his knowledge and definitely had a great love for music, we never had less than a 30 min conversation. Picked up my copy of "Side N On You" in '95 from 2nd Ave Records in Portland the day he dropped them off and to this day I can throw it in and still feel it. Shaolin...your track on there "Broken" is one of my all-time NW favorites...real stuff on a deep level. From '95 on I had no choice but support everything Acropolis and bought them all even if it took some real digging. RIP Kyle.

Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Man....I'm sorry to hear this. Talked to Kyle a few times in the early 2000's and he was always up for sharing his knowledge and definitely had a great love for music, we never had less than a 30 min conversation. Picked up my copy of "Side N On You" in '95 from 2nd Ave Records in Portland the day he dropped them off and to this day I can throw it in and still feel it. Shaolin...your track on there "Broken" is one of my all-time NW favorites...real stuff on a deep level. From '95 on I had no choice but support everything Acropolis and bought them all even if it took some real digging. RIP Kyle.

L-wood. i appreciate the kind words homie. Hopefully we can keep on making music you can feel partna.