RIP Skanbino Mob's Young KEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2003
A relative found Marcus Mosley, 32, dead on the porch of a house in the 2400 block of Lawndale at around 1:20 this (Monday) morning. Police say he was not shot there. Rather, he was shot at another location and moved.

Mosely is the second rapper to be shot and killed in just days. Deion J.L. Smith, 32, aka Bone Skanless, was shot and killed Friday night. Mosley and Skanless were band mates in the same rap group.

This shooting marks the sixth in Flint this week and the second fatality.

RIP Young Kee The Dealeone

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
DAMM DAS SUM MYSTERY SHITT MAN,,, THEY BOTH MAKE UP SKANBINO MOM... YOUNG KEE AND BONE SKANLESS.... DIS GOT ME FUCK UP FOREAL I PERSONALLY MET BOTH OF THEM WHEN I WAS A LIL BOY.....DAYS APART DEY DIED.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Mr.HydroSTL said:
wtf going on up there....shit....RIP
The city's in a real bad shape and been that way for a while. Aint no jobs, aint shit for muthafuckas to do to rob, hustle, and kill. The only thing the government wants to do is put up new fascades up downtown when they need to focus on tryin to get jobs in the city. GM and Delphi is closin down facilities leavin thousands with no work. I don't see anything in the future for Flint but dark days. I'm glad I got out of Flint when I did.

R.I.P. to Young Kee the D.E.A.L.E.O.N.E.