RIP Sandra Cantu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
that last footage of her skipping thru the trailer park keeps playing over and over in my mind. pobresita....it HAD to be someone that lives in or frequents that trailer park. dumping the body only 2 miles away in a suitcase shows a hurry to get back unnoticed. the crime had to be done within that small area radius.

this fucker/fuckers needs to be dealt with severely, and in the public eye....made an example of. how many children must lose their lives just so these fuckers can live in PC with no real punishment other than being locked up?

this shit is fuckin terrible, and I'm soooo mad at TPD for droppin' the ball on this. What incompetence. Would they have acted different if the girl was from the affluent area of Tracy instead of the Trailer Park?

Mar 25, 2005
true, but keeping him alive while making him suffer horrificly is pretty darn close.

do him like that one movie where the dude was left sedated w half his body submerged in water....let that fool sit there until he melts away
OR SLOWLY SUBMERGING HIM, INCH BY INCH STARTING FROM THE TOES, INTO A POOL OF BATTERY ACID WOULD WORK ALSO....

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Damn she was just a baby.

I hope whoever did this gets killed in the worst, most fearful & painful kind of way.
Right? Like, cut his nuts with a razor, while he's gettin' rear-ended by some insanely huge fuck with 3 teeth, hiv, hep c and bad breath. In the process, scoop one of his eyes out with a spoon, piss on his face, and beat him with a broom stick (Dahmer style), but make him live through it for a day or two.

While he's dying slowly, they should tie him down and make water drip on his forehead for a few hours.

Dec 4, 2006
that last footage of her skipping thru the trailer park keeps playing over and over in my mind. pobresita....it HAD to be someone that lives in or frequents that trailer park. dumping the body only 2
Yeah, you can see her walking to someone that called her name....

As a parent I take this type of shit personal..I want the motherfucker caught and hopefully gets a beating from the cops. Then a beating in Jail and then gets fucked in the ass with a hot metal bar...