RIP JUAN "FLACO" MORALES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Gracias everyone for the kind words and Stranger Im trying my hardest not to loose my cool, I'll get through, como siempre. they sending the homie to lay in peace in Sinaloa. that fool always talked about chalino and now he gonna go rest in their homeland.

Aug 6, 2002
oh and tone good shit, Im gonna try to get some flickas but doubt I can get some. his familia relocated somewhere in in Tula county. Does the pic have to be of only him? I think I have one laying around with me and hime we took in bob wiley's (which is our juvy).

Feb 19, 2004
BROTHA FUSSY.... MUCH LOVE CARNAL , AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE BROTHER "FLACO" WHO I HAVE NO DOUBT WALKED THIS EARTH STRIVING FOR A RIGHTEOUS CAUSE.... "OUR CAUSE" .... NEVER FEEL ALONE ON YOUR END BRO, FOR IM RIGHT NEXT DOOR AND HERE FOR YOU AS WELL....

OUR SOLDADOS AND FELLOW LOVED ONES WHO HAVE PAST WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

ONE, TRICKSTA

Jun 28, 2002
Rest IN Paradise Homeboy....My Prayers are wit him and his family....also RIP to all the other homeboyz n homegirlz that have past away n that pass away to these streets....Stay Strong

Aug 6, 2002
Gracias a todos for the kind words. and yeah Trickstero this was one strong vete. Straight up he alone almost stopped the bulldog desmadre in our part of town. He was one of the gente that rallied the troops up and gave us orgullo in ourselfs. One day we gotta make the Madera Fresno connecta. Im away at the moment but soon will return and gonna get intouch with some gente. between Mad-town, No-town, and Visa we can have noventa nueve on lock.

Apr 6, 2004
someone ban that fool talkin' nonsense about a dead man, he doesn't what homie went thru. mayb his azz will get gunned down n evryone will disrespect him, that'll B karma 4 his punk azz, mayb they'll say, He must of been some kind of horrible gangsta since he got killed.

Aug 6, 2002
Well just wanted to report that Flaco made it home to Sinaloa. Thats how the homeboy wanted it. Imma have to plan a visit out there to show some proper respeto. It was cool between me and 5 homeboys we were able to send Flaco home. you were always a true Famero and I thank you for showing me the way homie. ah te watcho, si quieren pedo en el otro lado, no mas pegan len en la madre.

May 16, 2004
If this guy was rescuing kittens from trees or trying to help his community when he got shot, then I give him a heartfelt RIP.

If, however, he was all flamed up and had been shooting up blocks and destroying families then fuck that punk bitch he got exactly what he had coming to him.

Worms are eating what few brains that motherfucker had and the Devil himself is probably spliting his rectum in two.

RIP to the innocent lives lost in the crossfire.

Rest in bile to the "soldiers" who are ruining their own communities and the rappers who condone and perpetuate the violence.

Karma is a motherfucker.

Aug 6, 2002
naw homie you got it wrong he was face fucking your mom and watching you pay child support for his child he had from your bitch. lol potna you aint gonna fade me. Much love to those who gave a RIP to my homie and those who out of RESPECT kept silent if they had nothing good to say. Point blank I send my love to him and thats all that matters.

May 16, 2004
FC ENE said:
naw homie you got it wrong he was face fucking your mom and watching you pay child support for his child he had from your bitch.
And now he's bloating some worms. Good for him.

The way your life is going FC JENNY, sounds like you'll be joining him soon.

If you had half a brain, which none of you nortenos do, you'd use your friends death as a wake up call. Instead you're living the same stupid lifestyle and making the same hairbrained mistakes.

Mar 2, 2004
R-I-P to the homeboy flaco. much luv y respectz goes out to his familia and homiez. sry to hear of another tragic loss in the calles of a good homeboy. stay up ene....

@ fistacuffs fuck you piece of shit up for hatin!!!!

May 31, 2004
^^^^ hell ya, I agree. Yo FC, just letting you know ( on behalf of those who havent awknowledged) R.I.P to flaco and as rumlbe said, much luv to all la familia de flaco. I'll let you know homie, I'm from Hanford/Fre$no so homie know you aint alone!!!!

This is a DEATH invitaton to whole MUTT nation!!!!!! Barrio Hanford Norte XIV por vida!!!!

Aug 6, 2002
Again thanks everyone for the kind words and the respect to the ones that stayed silent. hell yeah gansta ene fuck the bulldog nation. they getting spayed and nuetered as we speak.

@ FISTACUFFS

MAKE ZURE YOU COME THREW SAN JO WHEN THE SICCNESS BBQ GOES DOWN ALRIGHT....I'M GONNA SAVE A SPOT FOR YOU NEXT TO ME....AND AFTER YOU EAT IM GONNA SPLIT YOUR WIG PUTO....LOL....I BET YOUR PUNK ASS WON'T EVEN SHOW UP....IM GONNA LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT AND LET YOU DWELL ON IT....NOW GO AHEAD AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT PUTO....THATS ALL YOUR KIND IS GOOD FOR....WORDS. ::