RIP Joker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Called to do a podcast with the joker about flat earth and found out that the joker passed away last night due to failed liver problems or something.

RIP dude. Hope you're dancing with the devil under moonlight or something.
Shut the fuck up bro are you serious?? No fucking way man... We did a podcast and he didnt upload it cuz he went off topic several times and wanted to stick on character. Im really hoping your fucking around man... Fuck

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Shut the fuck up bro are you serious?? No fucking way man... We did a podcast and he didnt upload it cuz he went off topic several times and wanted to stick on character. Im really hoping your fucking around man... Fuck
I'll see if his mom can get a hold of it so I can edit it and upload that one.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'll see if his mom can get a hold of it so I can edit it and upload that one.
Awww man.... Poor guy.. He went out of charecter in the podcast and we were just talking pretty much at the end. Then went on a rant about how much he loves 1 A.M. and pretty much freestyled the last 5 minutes or so 😂 fuck man that just fucked my whole day up.. I could tell he had a good heart man.. Cool as fucking dude I wish we could have made more

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Awww man.... Poor guy.. He went out of charecter in the podcast and we were just talking pretty much at the end. Then went on a rant about how much he loves 1 A.M. and pretty much freestyled the last 5 minutes or so 😂 fuck man that just fucked my whole day up.. I could tell he had a good heart man.. Cool as fucking dude I wish we could have made more
That would be dope to listen to and hear him out of character. Dude never went out of character on here.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
lol im actually a cool person out of character lol..

but guess what I'm worth more Alive!! ha ha aha ha ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

I actually got my liver and kidneys tested...
they are perfect! And i Don't have hepititus..
for 2 reason I got the shots years ago, and i don't trust hoes!!

But yes I am back. New shows and podcasts coming...
since my liver is good.. this calls for a drink!

ha ha ah ah ah a ah ha haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

This was a good Joke i'll give you that!!!

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
lol im still here man! people always think I died.. when I stop posting.
Just been busy in my other worlds.
But after seeing the new Joker trailer.. I think a lot more new Joker videos are coming..
the new Joker website will be up tomorrow! ha ha aha ha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
lol Mac Jesus you're crazy..
i like you.. but you're crazy..
i need alcohol... my liver is still to healthy. lol
it need more beer in it lol.. ha ha ah ah aha ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also it's funny i have a lot haters on here, but people love my character on social media lol..
i guess siccness was the wrong market.. but this is where Joker..w
as born.. so this place will always be special.. plus the few show enjoy the show on here..
is who I do for! ha ah ah aha ah ah ha haaaaaaaaaa
the ones who understand my insanity

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
lol im actually a cool person out of character lol..

but guess what I'm worth more Alive!! ha ha aha ha ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

I actually got my liver and kidneys tested...
they are perfect! And i Don't have hepititus..
for 2 reason I got the shots years ago, and i don't trust hoes!!

But yes I am back. New shows and podcasts coming...
since my liver is good.. this calls for a drink!

ha ha ah ah ah a ah ha haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa

This was a good Joke i'll give you that!!!

Fuck you then, you son of a bitch

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
YouTube permanently banned me from their platform so now I don't know what to do with myself. It drove me to stop drinking and enroll myself back in college 😔

These are dark times; my spirit's been crushed. I can barely even muster the spiritual strength to post.

But the joker mostly just wanted to put a smile on our face, and not be so serious. So RIP Joker, taken too soon, but let's celebrate the life of the Joker, not mourn the death 😏🙂