RIP GUADALUPE "LOOP" BECERRA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MAN, I CANT BELIEVE I TOUCHED DOWN ON THE STREETS TO THE NEWS THAT MY BOY WAS KILLED BY A GUNSHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY... THESE MUTHAFUCKAS ARE STRAIGHT SMUTTIN HIM UP...

RIP, LOOP... ILL NEVER FORGET THE GREAT TIMES WE HAD, CUDDIE...

Drunken Super Bowl bet leads to deadly shooting in Antioch

By Robert Salonga
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 02/08/2010 09:02:00 AM PST
Updated: 02/08/2010 03:23:13 PM PST

Related

ANTIOCH — A drunken Super Bowl bet led to an argument late Sunday that ended with a man dead from a gunshot wound to the head, police said.
An autopsy has ruled out foul play in the death of Guadalupe Jose Becerra Jr., 28, of Antioch, but investigators said it remains unclear how he was shot.
Police were called to a home in the 900 block of San Carlos Drive about 10:45 p.m. and found Becerra dead out front, Lt. Leonard Orman said.
An initial investigation revealed that during a Super Bowl party at his home, a partygoer made a bet on the game during the broadcast but retracted his bet as soon as it looked like he wasn't going to win. This angered several other attendees of the party, and sparked an argument that lasted well past the end of the game.
Several people at the party had been drinking heavily, Orman said. The argument made its way outside, and Becerra, who lives at the home, told everyone to leave. When a handful of partygoers refused, he went inside the home and came back outside with a handgun.
Police say Becerra spurned a friend's pleas to put away the gun. A short time later, the gun was fired and Becerra was dead from a gunshot wound to the head.
Orman said no one else at the party appeared to be armed or ever handled the gun that killed him.
Orman also said that several statements were questionable because the witnesses were intoxicated, adding to the difficulty of sorting out what happened.

Detectives searching the location early this morning also found a significant amount of marijuana packaged for sale along with psilocybin mushrooms.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
GOOD LOOKIN OUT FOLKS!!! GLAD TO READ ALL THE WELCOME BACKS...

AND FOR YOU STUPID ASS LAMES IMPLYING THE HOMIE WAS BANGIN, YOU ARE HIGHLY MISTAKEN... MY BOY WAS ABOUT HIS PAPER, PLAIN N SIMPLE, STRAIGHT PARKSIDE HUSTLA...

ITS FUNNY HOW SOME OF YOU ON HERE WANNA MAKE FUN OF A DEAD MAN ON THE INTERNET BY PLAYIN SOME MUSIC MADE BY A SNITCH...