RIP FAT TONE....Murder Dog Scan.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
smokingoods said:
^^^^ were all kin to cockroaches too if you trace it back far enough holmes. dudes point is made, unles you got some inside knowledge dont go blaming folks for shit.
lol. I wasnt referring to the fat tone comment in any way. I was just referring to the fact that as far as mankind goes, God is the Heavanly Father and we, along with jesus, are his children. and you can call cockroaches your brothers and sisters if you want, but they arent mine.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i wasnt referring to the fat tone comment either folks. i dont believe in a god and im sure as fuck not his child. i realise your probably a religous cat, and therefore dont want to hear any reason, but if your going to preach atleasst study. we (cockraoches, bacteria, you, me) all come from the same source, same germ line. hence we are kin.

May 29, 2002
I wasnt preaching, I'm not even really that religious either. I was just replying to the first dude who was obviously saying that if you were jesus' kin he would be able to to tell you what really happened. If you aint religious you should have a problem with his statement too. but it dont really matter, lol. it aint like its gonna make a difference. I just got home from work and I am tired so I dont really want to get into an argument over something so ridiculous.

on a side note, the fact that c-bo and killa tay severed ties with fat tone after the first shooting kind of gives him some sort of motive. I'm not saying I believe he did it, but why are people so sure he didnt. It just seems real fishy. and i doubt mac minister, someone who would probably know what went down better than any of us, would go to vegas to set up fat tone if he didnt KNOW he killed mac dre. but then again, I'm not saying mac minister killed fat tone, I'm just pointing out what the media is saying, lol.

Apr 7, 2004
DAMB SMOKINGOODS...IMEANIMEAN...IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT THE LORD..BUT WHAT I CAN'T GET IS YOU BELIEVE WE BROTHERS OF COCKROACHES BUT DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD....BUTUM EVERYBODY GOT THEY OWN SHIT THEY BELIEVE INAND THATS COOL AND I AIN'T NO PASTOR OR NOTHIN MYSELF BUT ANYTIME I COME ACROSS A NONBELIEVER I GOTTA ASK WHY AND IT'S USUALLY THE SAME ANSWER..."WHAT HAS GOD EVER DONE FOR ME?" HOW BOUT YOU? REAL SPIT!

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
@alkohol, im a scientist homeboy, and i base my life on evidence. i dont belive in god nor vampires nor werewolves. they are all in the smae class to me, if you believe in the its faith based rather than empiracally based, and thats fine if you choose to do that, but its not for me. and as for the cockroaches argument, unless you believe that life originated multiple times, or dont belive in evolution *shudder* it followes logically that all life is related, us and cockroaches included. but were all grown men, so as ive said before what yuou choose to believe is up to you, and although it sounds like we disagree thats ok too.