RIP Da Reapa (Another Indiana Star Taken From Us)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Here is a poster i made for Reapa and everybody, Reapa was really hyped about me designing his upcomming cd graphics so i wanted to do this for him, Im gonna post up the full 8.5x11 poster for everybody to print off themselves, here is the sample

Aug 24, 2004
Kavio of westcoast mafia

Rest in peace Reapa you will be missed, Id like to send my condolences to his family, luv ones, and niggas. Song dedication "I miss you" now playing at soundclick.com/kavio P.S. I know you up there in Heaven doin it big Reapa much respect and much love homie. 100 from your nigga Kavio

Sep 22, 2002
www.grindfamily.com
he was just at my crib last week after he got off work he was telling me he had made ovadose some beats for his next cd he use to stop though my crib once a week. telling me he was bout to drop a tight cd this year and he was really excited about his role over at indianarap.com last time he was by

R.I.P. TO A REAL HOOD NIGGA

Apr 25, 2002
bobus2 said:
he was just at my crib last week after he got off work he was telling me he had made ovadose some beats for his next cd he use to stop though my crib once a week. telling me he was bout to drop a tight cd this year and he was really excited about his role over at indianarap.com last time he was by

R.I.P. TO A REAL HOOD NIGGA

I HEAR THAT. FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN HIM WITH SUCH A PEACEFUL LOOK ON HIS FACE. REST IN PARADISE FAM.
one