RIP Da Reapa (Another Indiana Star Taken From Us)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Im sorry to inform everyone here but i just heard in the past few hours that the artist known as Da Reapa has passed away, im not able to disclose any details on his death so please to show respect dont ask. Reapa was a friend of mine and i was really motivating him to get some new material out since he dropped his EP. He had a lot planned and it sad to see another person go, wanna wish his family and friends my deepest condolences. Thought id just post this up over here because i know he had a good fanbase from his EP and his apperances on the midwest mobstaz compilations. RIP Reapa.......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn.

First and foremost RIP to Da Reapa and I hope his family and friends stay stong through this trying time.

I got the EP awhile back after hearing his songs on the Midway Mobstaz comps and he really impressed me alot. The EP is bangin from front to back.

This really sucks.

RIP to Da Reapa once again

@ TRMNDUS, even though every man's pain is different I have been in the situation of loosing friends more times than I like to think about. Try to stay strong and try to keep your head up homie.

Nuttkace

Aug 28, 2004

RIP DA REAPA

all condolences go out to family & friend's.

Make sure ya'll check out Indianarap.com to check the tribute to Reapa. And make sure you send well wishes to the family. Support the fallen soldier,we all have had our own losses.

T-dub you a blessing homie. Keep putting out that positivity.

Apr 25, 2002
D-Skrilla said:
Damn I can't believe this shit. R.I.P.
Yeap, he called me not to long ago and I ran into him at my guys a couple weeks ago in E.C. I still got the voicemail he left me.

I'm gonna be real, this dude didn't just rap the shit cuz others do, this dude lived the shit. He was a real ass dude.

I hope Big B put the shit he was working on out. He was in the studio a lot in the past few months. I mean A LOT.

I hope his girl cool and shit, I don't really wanna call there. REST IN PARADISE FAMILY.
one

Apr 13, 2004
www.midwestrap.net
da reapa

ok first of i must say R.I.P. to REAPA YOU WILL BE MISSED...
and to answers some questions i saw on here i was with b ig b today at 90.5 fm the blaze radio to do a tribute show for REAPA and big b not only told me that there will be a new reapa cd dropping but a rip track for DA REAPA with a music video to it also this is a great loss but we will keep his memory alive through his music