RIP Crush

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Former WWE Star Brian "Crush" Adams Found Dead Today

Reported by Daniel Pena on 08/13/2007

WWE has learned that former World Tag Team Champion Brian "Crush" Adams was found dead today. He was only 43 years old. WWE made the following announcement on the company website a few moments ago:

Bryan "Crush" Adams passes away

Written: August 13, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Bryan Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

May 4, 2002
The following is from the Brian Adams police report:

Brian Adams was found by his wife unconscious in bed not breathing. She called 911 and Fire Rescue responded. Fire Rescue could not revive him and he was declared dead at the scene. The Medical Examiners Office responded and transported the body to their office to be examined. The cause of death is unknown at this time. There were no visible signs of injuries.

Jan 2, 2004
RIP. He was pretty good. Started in Demolition from what I remember and the last time I seen him he was in KroniK in WCW with Brian Lee, I believe.

All these wrestlers are dying and people act like there isn't a problem.

Apr 20, 2003
R.I.P! I remember him back in day with the Demolition Men as the third member... Ax, Smash and Crush were the shit on WWF. They alwayz reminded me of the rock group KISS with their face painting!