RIP BLINKY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2004
SAY A PRAYER FO MA BIG COUSIN N DA FAMZ YALL......

HOGSTATUS 4 LIFE MA NIGGA.... IMA MISS YA!!!!!

MIssion District shooting victim ID'd
Chronicle Staff Report

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 08 59 AM

(11-29) 08:59 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- Authorities today identified Edgar Ibarra, 35, as the man shot to death Tuesday evening in the Mission District.

Ibarra, a San Francisco resident, was gunned down shortly before 6 p.m. on the 1700 block of Hampshire Street, said San Francisco police Sgt. Steve Mannina. Ibarra was taken to San Francisco General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, he said.

A woman was also injured in the incident, but police said it was not clear whether she was shot. She refused treatment after being taken to General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, Mannina said. He would not release her name or age.

Witnesses told police they saw a man running from the scene, Mannina said. Investigators do not know the motive for the shooting,

Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Didn't no him personally but RIP, My Prayers goes out to his family & Friends, i just lost two of my boys 2 weeks ago in a car crash. Its krazy out here maynn thats why i live my life to the fullest cause "Tommorow is never promised today"

2 Killed In Head-On Castro Valley Crash
(BCN) CASTRO VALLEY The Alameda County Coroner's Office identified one of the two men who died in a head-on collision on Dublin Canyon Road in Castro Valley Saturday afternoon.

Mohammed Taiyab, 20, of Hayward, was the driver of one of the vehicles that collided on Dublin Canyon Road just east of East Castro Valley Boulevard, according to the coroner's office and CHP Officer J. Hendrix.

Taiyab's passenger, a man, has been identified, but his name is not released pending notification of his family, according to the coroner's office.

Traffic on the two-lane frontage road for Interstate Highway 580 was closed for several hours following the crash.

"THATS WAS MY HOMIES MAYNN RIP"

Apr 13, 2006
DAMN DIDNT KNOW SOME OF YA'LL IN HERE KNEW BLINKY.....R.I.P BIG HOMIE. WE GONE MISS U OUT HERE IN THE MISSION DISTRICT,GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN WE GONE KEEP UR NAME ALIVE THREW YOUR KIDS FAMILY AND FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!