Ringtones (Yeah I know there's a million of these already)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
I've had this nextel i870 for a while and still ain't figured out how to make these ringtones work that I made. I follow all the steps folks put down to follow, and all the shit do is piss me off. Anybody know anythang I might be doin wrong?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I got verizon so I couldn't help you much. The site where I send ringtones to my phone is mixertones.com but this is what I took from their site regarding nextel:

h1
Why don’t ringtones I sent from MyxerTones work on my Nextel phone?
Monday, June 4th, 2007

Some carriers, including Nextel have disabled the ability for users to use downloaded songs as ringtones on their phones. It’s a bummer, we know. We wish it worked too. The good news is that wallpapers should work, so give it a try.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
jmacc916 said:
Checc out this shit......make your own custom ringtones for free
www.phonezoo.com
What do I need to use Phonezoo?
You need the following to be able to use Phonezoo:

1. A mobile phone that can support truetone (also called mastertone or musictone) formats for ringtones. If your phone can support MP3, WAVE, QCP or AMR for ringtones, you are covered. If you don't know for sure, go ahead and register. We will tell you (in most cases) if your phone will work or not.
2. A mobile phone where the carrier has not disabled functionality to download or set 3rd party provider ringtones. For example, some Verizon phones and all NEXTEL phones do not work because of this. If you don't know for sure, go ahead and register. We will tell you (in most cases) if your phone will work or not.
3. A mobile phone that has text messaging and internet access enabled. In the case of Verizon, you need text messaging and PIX messaging capabilities. While Phonezoo is free, you do pay normal messaging and internet charges to your wireless carrier .
Come on guy. We know about these sites, but he's talking about a particular carrier and phone!

Nov 11, 2006
Likwid said:
Come on guy. We know about these sites, but he's talking about a particular carrier and phone!
I wasnt directing that at him, i was just lettin muthafuccas know about that shit. i know hella people who still buy the sorry ass ringtones from their carrier or off those annoying ass ringtone commercials on BET. This is some free shit, and you can make a ringtone out of any clip of any song. get off my nuts ho

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
jmacc916 said:
I wasnt directing that at him, i was just lettin muthafuccas know about that shit. i know hella people who still buy the sorry ass ringtones from their carrier or off those annoying ass ringtone commercials on BET. This is some free shit, and you can make a ringtone out of any clip of any song. get off my nuts ho
Nobody is on your nutts. This is siccness.net not jmaccsafruit.com so relax with the gay shit. There are already at least 8 threads regarding ringtones and each of them refer to phonezoo for free ringers. You act like you just put everyone up on some crazy underground psychedelic super secret game or something.

Nov 11, 2006
Likwid said:
Nobody is on your nutts. This is siccness.net not jmaccsafruit.com so relax with the gay shit. There are already at least 8 threads regarding ringtones and each of them refer to phonezoo for free ringers. You act like you just put everyone up on some crazy underground psychedelic super secret game or something.

sorry that i dont spend every minute of my free time reading through every thread on the siccness. I got better shit to do, unlike u and your 4800 posts. I aint actin like i did shit, i simply put a link up for some tight shit thats still pretty new to me. and u are on my nuts u fuccin lame, or else u wouldnt have worried about what the fucc i posted.