Rim shops?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
anyone know of rims shops in the 925 area that offer credit,im tryna get rimms for my other car but i just dropped money in my buik and dont have enough to cash out akk at once now,so is there shops that offer like finacing or payment plans?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
DopeBoyFresh said:
anyone know of rims shops in the 925 area that offer credit,im tryna get rimms for my other car but i just dropped money in my buik and dont have enough to cash out akk at once now,so is there shops that offer like finacing or payment plans?
did you try paradise rims off a street>?

Jan 23, 2006
i dont like to window shop...

but can you go to rim shops and have them see what fits or not and how itll look? Im not going to buy the rims there , just need some info on what rims will fit and if ill have to cut and mod anything. im lost on this whole offset , 265/30/22 , 255/35/22, width and all this extra shit they be talking bout.

Oct 13, 2004
Don't think they will throw em on but I know shops that put rims against the car. Just act like your going to buy em and see what size tires you'll need. I just recently bought new "shoes" for my car. 5 inch in the back and 3 in the front, I'll also have my car lowered when the rims come in.