rikO & rae...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wussuppers ;) Imma make this one short and sweet cuz my last one got erased for whatever reason may be... -=\

Just hollerin' at you guys to say wussup... I'm chillen' bored at work... Riko... I know you're feelin' me so hit me back and lemme know how you've been and whatcha' been up to...?

Are you going to the Tact Out Musik thing this Sunday the 11th? I was going to go except I'll be in Vegas this weekend for my birthday from the 9th to the 11th...

Holla back...

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol... I didn't mean you erased it menso... I meant that I went to post it and it told me I had to many images... (smiley faces) so I hit the back button and my whole post was gone. Blah. LOL... where is Riko Suave? He must be missin' in action... Hmmz..

Tact... my plane doesn't leave until like 5 somthing Sunday night... or else I would...

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL. I thought you new Tact... :eek: Yeah... I still have your old cd I bought in Sunnyvale... I heard it when Javier bumped it for me in the car... I had to drive around Sunnyvale lookin' for that... one of those songs on there reminds me of GLP... if my memory serves me correct.

Holla back... good luck on that shit Sunday... wish I could go...