Rihanna bra-less

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Rihanna looks wack to me.....I'm a man, so I still clicked on the thread to see tiddies tho

but I'm not feelin Riheadnna

I sure hope this shit was not at the MJ thing....that's hella tasteless.....Chris Brown needta smack fire out the bitch's mouth for that

and @ iller than ill.....really? a pokemon? you coulda said a deputy dog star or the bronze star for courage in the face of unavoidable dome shots. and you didn't pick any pokemon, it was like you went thru your personal pokecards and found the perfect one to post

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol Konpikachu would know, his strength is towards water pokemon, so im sure he knows one of his easiest foes

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
fuck what y'all are tlakin about
i'd beat and skeet all over that big ass forehead
that'd be a good fuck

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Rihanna looks wack to me.....I'm a man, so I still clicked on the thread to see tiddies tho

but I'm not feelin Riheadnna

I sure hope this shit was not at the MJ thing....that's hella tasteless.....Chris Brown needta smack fire out the bitch's mouth for that

and @ iller than ill.....really? a pokemon? you coulda said a deputy dog star or the bronze star for courage in the face of unavoidable dome shots. and you didn't pick any pokemon, it was like you went thru your personal pokecards and found the perfect one to post
yeah i agree, rihanna ain't nothing special...

i'd still hump...

but i didn't need to find that, i knew it off top.