Rifleman - Riflemania

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

attay

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2002
If you haven't heard of Rifleman AKA Ellay Khule, he's an underground westcoast rapper presumably affiliated with CVE and Project Blowed artists.

I posted this here because I have this hunch that he's from LA, but don't know for certain.

Anyways back to the record. The CD was at least to my knowledge released in 1998 and is extremely hard to get. In my opinion, this CD is (or was) refreshing when it came out and impressingly good - Rifleman has flows for days and his styles are incredible, eventhough speaking from experience, you'll probably either love him or hate him. The production is tight as well, but I don't know who's responsible for it. Can someone shed some light on this issue?

Be sure to check out tracks like "Friend or Foe", "Project Blowed" if you want to hear some material from him

If you've heard it, what do y'all think about the album?

May 22, 2002
510-341-925
hes from the hiphop kclan/abstract tribe unique. hes got like 4-5 albums an been on lots of hiphop comps. he gets beats from lord g,fat jack,ab rude,cve,ngafish, riddlore ect. if you like him check out :

fat jack-cater to the dj
beneath the surface
hiphop kclan-kclandestine kclas'sicz
foolblown-insideout vol.1
abstract tribe unique-south central thynk taynk
imperator-evolutions of a man
the afterlife comps. vol.1-2

Aug 17, 2002
ManOfBeer2K2 said:
Rifleman is sick...im still not able to find any of his shows...next time i hear about a project blowed show...ima buy up what they got of Rifleman...
go to lemert park on a thursday night homie and ask a couple questions you might come up on some hip hop klan and ellay khule aka the rifleman. crenshaw and lemert, youll see the park and the little club area.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Walkin said:

go to lemert park on a thursday night homie and ask a couple questions you might come up on some hip hop klan and ellay khule aka the rifleman. crenshaw and lemert, youll see the park and the little club area.
yea i been a couple times...i work virtually every thursday tho...so i try to find out when the blowedians are elsewhere....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Walkin said:

yea i been a couple times...i work virtually every thursday tho...so i try to find out when the blowedians are elsewhere....thanks tho...