Rick Ross Threatens Kreayshawn, Calls Her A Dirty Bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2006
AllHipHop News) Rapper Rick Ross has finally broken his silence over comments rapper Kreyashawn is made in freestyles.

Over the summer, the female rapper, who hails from Oakland, made several negative statements about Rick Ross in interviews and rhymes.

In an upcoming issue of XXL Magazine, Rick Ross addresses Kreayshawn, best known for the single "Gucci Gucci."

“I cant wait to slap the s**tout of whoever carries her bags,” Rick Ross told XXL Magazine. “And I hope it’s her n***a. Dirty b***h. You better know the f**k you talking about. I’ll pay 50K to mess up your whole week.”

While Rick Ross could simply be posturing, the threat should not be taken lightly.

In 2008, Rick Ross and his entourage were involved in an altercation with popular personality DJ Vlad of DJVlad.com. during the Ozone Awards.

DJ Vlad was assaulted by several members of Rick Ross' entourage over the rapper's credibility, shortly after it was revealed that he worked as a correctional officer before rapping.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/09/12/22878811.aspx

May 25, 2005
its funny how..i was anti ross once that CO shit came out....but this kreayshawn shit is so garbage that im actually siding with ross.....and his music is way better and im not even a true fan...

but in the end..aint no one gonna do shit...id be surprised anyway...

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
And u wonder why the bay is blackballed from the industry..SMH what is kreyshawn doing?she has no credibility to talk on a established artist like rick Ross...Ill buy Rick Ross cds all day way before i buy a local artist cd ...call it what u want ..call me what u want kreshawn needs some actright

Dec 2, 2006
And u wonder why the bay is blackballed from the industry..SMH what is kreyshawn doing?she has no credibility to talk on a established artist like rick Ross...Ill buy Rick Ross cds all day way before i buy a local artist cd ...call it what u want ..call me what u want but the bay needs some actright
What is Kreshawn doing? What all you myspace type rappers want to do. I am not a fan of hers but you are doing exactly what you are accusing her of doing. Oh, the irony....

Apr 5, 2006
yea bro imma myspace rapper lol...NOT!i dont care about your weak ass opinions about me but the truth is i dont give a fuck about the bay region supporting me...fact is u all fear what is unknown to u..and since i cant be classified in a rap sub genre just makes me more of an artist than most...i aint claiming to be the best or hardest but u will all be on my nuts in the near future just like for example Berner everyone hates on him but hes doin WAY more than everyone here combined so thank you come again....
Ignorance