Rick Ross Suffers A Seizure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2008
your not really that gangster when your plane has to be landed immediately because your havin a seizure onboard the commercial flight to memphis you took instead of the g6. and for the 2nd time no less. on 2 seperate airlines in the same day.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You're right. A real gangster would have just said fuck it and died.

Not that dude is by any means a real gangster but unless you were joking that is easily one of the dumbest things I've read on here all year.

He is a grade A idiot for flying again a few hours after having the first one though.

Feb 8, 2003
Theres some stupid muhfuckas on this site that try too hard. Nobody can control having a seizure thats gods matter. You can be the healthiest nigga in shape and just drop dead anytime. Life isnt to be taken for granted and tomorrow is not promised to no one. all bullshit aside he a human being just like anyone else. This is some kind of message to him from god rather its not to do the wingstop thing or to slow down his life.

Jan 14, 2008
You're right. A real gangster would have just said fuck it and died.

Not that dude is by any means a real gangster but unless you were joking that is easily one of the dumbest things I've read on here all year.

He is a grade A idiot for flying again a few hours after having the first one though.
was total sarcasm playboy.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Theres some stupid muhfuckas on this site that try too hard. Nobody can control having a seizure thats gods matter. You can be the healthiest nigga in shape and just drop dead anytime. Life isnt to be taken for granted and tomorrow is not promised to no one. all bullshit aside he a human being just like anyone else. This is some kind of message to him from god rather its not to do the wingstop thing or to slow down his life.
Im not a believer myself, but saying "god" causing seizures sounds silly.

Apr 20, 2005
hope he's alright. having a seizure is no fun. I have a homeboy who gets them at random times and he's healthy. Doesnt smoke or drink.