Rick rock worked on anything lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think he did some joints on snoops album...

the shit he did for crooked I, was dope... Rick Rock, with rappers outside the bay on his track is always dope

im tired of hearing just E-40 and federation just on his shit

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
he produced a joint on snoop's new album, a bonus track on chamillionaire's album,that new g-unit joint "rider part 2" and he's on busta rhymes upcoming album

Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
Tired of hearin E-40 and Fed Gang on ricky rock's shit?

RICK ROCK's DROPS WIT BAY RAPPERS TOP ANYTHING HE'S DONE OUTSIDE THE BAY.

Man... all the way back one of my first "favorite songs of all time* B-Legit feat. Too Short - So International

I was wondering how many (if even ANY) of 40's ball street tracks are prod by rick rock?
E-40 ALWAYS murders a rick rock track!

And yea i REEALLY fuckin miss rick rock slap--- can't wait for him to get back to makin bay slap (he will)

Cuz when he produces like a motherfucker in the bay again... I'm pretty sure somethings finna blow up. Cuz rick rock just does that. He blows shit up

Feb 12, 2003
SO INTERNATIONAL what a classic. I heard the song for G UNIT. Dope beat i just dont prefer those guys too much. But the song STaxx in my jeans on snoops album was dope.

Jan 19, 2006

Man... all the way back one of my first "favorite songs of all time* B-Legit feat. Too Short - So International

I was wondering how many (if even ANY) of 40's ball street tracks are prod by rick rock?

And yea i REEALLY fuckin miss rick rock slap--- can't wait for him to get back to makin bay slap (he will)

Cuz when he produces like a motherfucker in the bay again... I'm pretty sure somethings finna blow up. Cuz rick rock just does that. He blows shit up
pretty much sums up how I feel right there, I'm waiting for some bay music he produced on.. I made this thread while listening to gasoline and was kind of hoping ball street journal has a majority of tracks produced by him

not really a gunit fan.. maybe I'll download the instrumental:siccness:

Nov 5, 2004
I dunno what he got goin on musically, but I recently saw him driving in Fairfield in a clean ass big body Benz. Shit had a clean ass body kit.

Oct 31, 2003

The songs he did with Jay-Z, Fablous and Busta Rymes trumps pretty much 99% of the shit he did in the Bay. They made his tracks hits. Not to nock what he and 40 does because they do work well togeather, but some of the other shit he did in the Bay only "slapped" because of his production...not the rappers.

May 4, 2005
Looking forward to his new shit with Busta Rhymes, TI, Jamie Foxx, and of course E-40. I bet he makes some decent bread with those major artists.