richie richs raspy voice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
so after hearin his music for many years, obviously ive grown to the conclusion he has a raspy voice - which he's known for.

i went to a too short concert last night and about half-way through, richie rich jumped on the stage and bullshitted wit short and did a few songs... it was my first time seein rich live and the first thing i noticed was that his voice was not raspy at all, matter of fact it didn't even sound like the rich i knew.

the point of this thread being... did y'all know his voice wasnt really raspy?? so is he makin it extra raspy on purpose when he raps/records? that shits gotta be hard.. maybe im thinkin too much of it but that shit really threw me off cuz i wasnt expecting it.

Jan 23, 2006
I WAS AT THAT CONCERT ALSO SHIT WAS DOPE I ALREADY KNEW HIS VOICE WASN'T RASPY THOUGH I'VE SEEN HIM ON HELLA DVD'S HIS REAL VOICE IS CRAZY THOUGH

Jan 21, 2011
true talk. i watched this interview with tupac done by blackwatch. rich with with pac during the interview and chiming in and shit. i did not realize that it was RICHIE RICH for like the first ten or so mins of the video.... because of the voice.

some crazy shit...... and we might be the only ones who give a fuck. lol