RICHIE RICH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

I finally got that richie rich cd today and let me tell you shit is banging. if you like any of RR's shit you love this. I was feelin every track but the last track on the album, it was cool just not as great as the rest. Pick this shit up quick cause its another classic from RR. i'll post a track by track later.

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
definately a must have. they worked very hard on this album. 12 to 14 hours per mix!!!!!!!! lev , dj daryl, bosko, and stix have all star production an here. also look out for the bootleg edition. it has 4 same songs and the rest all new. its a fool they drop 2 albums at once. the bootleg is called toy story. nixon pryor roundtree is the 1 at the stores.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I saw this cd today. Is there 2 versions? I saw one with a white cover and one with a red cover. Any difference?

T

thug_proppa

dammmmm anyone seen the toy story yet???? i got the real one and like BIG saying shit is very well mixed and the beats are untouchable. if anyone got a tracklisting for toy story or a place to get it holla.

T

thug_proppa

I loved the game i can bump almost every track on there. i mean he updated his beats thats it. you cant do old school in 2002.

Apr 25, 2002
Young D-A-T said:
I gotta disagree, the new Rich isn't all that great. It has a few cooh tracks but thats it. Believe it or not I actually like "The Game" better.
I didn't think the production was all that, but Richie Rich came tight lyrically and I love his laid back delivery. 7/10 for right now I'll maybe bump it up after a couple listens.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn near my favorite rapper of all-time. i play Seasoned Veteran almost every day (no exageration), The Game was tight too. i'm gonna have to pick this new one up. is it out on RR's label, again?

Jun 1, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
I thought that new Richie Rich was straight crap. Maybe I will give it another listen and see if I change my mind. I'll let you know...
I don't know Sick Wid It was on point last time RR droped an album. I was not at all happy with that cd. The Game had like 8 remakes on it. How you gonna remake the "Fat Boys"?