Rich the Factor - Bucks Over Fame editions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
ok let me get this right, i bought bucks over fame grittas edition 2 today. was there a vol 1? cus all i can find online is these

Bucks Over Fame (CD and DVD)
Bucks Over Fame - The Single
Bucks Over Fame - Grittas Edition 2

I swore i remember seeing bucks over fame - grittas edition 1 but now i cant find it so that cd was made right?

Nov 1, 2005
who fucking knows... the only ones i have are grittas edition, the album, and the single... i dont know why rich makes his shit SO confusing, it really makes no sense

Nov 20, 2007
who fucking knows... the only ones i have are grittas edition, the album, and the single... i dont know why rich makes his shit SO confusing, it really makes no sense
for real. it's like just come out wit the album. fuck all these millions of versions of one project.

Jul 5, 2009
Have anybody heard that Scars and Tattoos compilation? It got niggas from Topeka, KC(Tech N9ne), Denver(Nyke Loc) and Sacramento(C-Bo). Imma have my nigga put some of the tracks up on youtube or somethin.

May 24, 2008
ok let me get this right, i bought bucks over fame grittas edition 2 today. was there a vol 1? cus all i can find online is these

Bucks Over Fame (CD and DVD)
Bucks Over Fame - The Single
Bucks Over Fame - Grittas Edition 2

I swore i remember seeing bucks over fame - grittas edition 1 but now i cant find it so that cd was made right?

the single came out a couple weeks before gritters edition 1 which came out a couple of weeks before BOF the cd/dvd I think 7th heaven still has them all or rapkc.com might