Rich tha Factor website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
Check out www.majorfactorrecords.com You can pick up like 10 or 11 of the 16 albums MFR got out. The new Rich mix CD just came out too. Rich Tha Factor MixTape Vol. 2. And Factorism is the knoc it got Messy, Sky Balla, San Quinn, Mac Dre, Rappin Twan, Rush, and Rich.
The guestbook allows for comments. It's funny to read some of the things Factor-Haters got to say.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
SOAK::GAME said:
lolz @ "call 4 a blowjob"

I seen that shit also, that number prefix is about 32nd street like that broad says lol. He should sell physical albums from that site instead of downloads, im sure he would sell alot more that way, but I guess the download option is cool also if you dont want the pressed up cd of it, I just prefer to have originals of stuff, I hate bumping cd-rs for some reason

I do think its a tight concept for a person that wanted to check an album or song out really quick before they bought it or aint never heard rich before.

Firstly, I would like to thank all for coming to the site! MFR Loves all the hustlas, pimps, playaz, and any other classification of fans. The website will be updated real soon with the millenium look! Stay tuned and cop that shit! Its comin in bulk!

MFR Representa!

Feb 26, 2004
Tycons!

We hit the bloc in something new MILLENIUM!! Reppin the Bloc!!
kcfella said:
Firstly, I would like to thank all for coming to the site! MFR Loves all the hustlas, pimps, playaz, and any other classification of fans. The website will be updated real soon with the millenium look! Stay tuned and cop that shit! Its comin in bulk!

MFR Representa!