Rich THA FACTOR spits so hard!!! Why dont more BAY RAPPERS FOOL WITH HIM.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
Is it me or does the nigga spit str8 heat you bay cats need to get up on him.. And why are his CD's so fu c c in hard to find. and he BMF as well.

Feb 26, 2003
^^ IM WIT CHA' ON THAT...RICH ALWAYS COMES WITH SOME HEATED SPITS, HIS OLDER ALBUMS ARE ALWAYS HARD TO FIND AND IF YOU DO FIND EM'...THEY BE HELLA PRICEY.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
check out da song My Block ft. Mac Dre(song is hard as fuck)
i just been tuning into his raps and he's been a factor in KC for hella years(from what i've read). Bay rappers always fuck wit KC rappers and Rich Da Factor is one of them.
my homie passed me one of his mixtapes(ghetto russel simmons) and his lyrics were hard...

Jan 6, 2006
because he chosen this name

why the fuck has he chosen rich in his name ?

Doesnt he know that this is a busy name ?

I aint listened the dude but i don`t give imma give him any chance

just change the game but drop that Rich from your name

you ain`t no muthafuckin Richie Rich and you`re never gonna be, whatever skills youd have.

Apr 25, 2002
^^now u sound like a clown man. rich the factor dont sound anywhere NEAR richie rich, plus- they aint even from the same state. Rich The Factor got put on by San Quinn and JT The Bigga Figga in like '93..... he been rappin for damn near long as Richie Rich (give or take 4 or 5 years)

Apr 8, 2004
Ronnie9 said:

you ain`t no muthafuckin Richie Rich and you`re never gonna be, whatever skills youd have.
Come On Man, You Sound Goofy As Hell. You trippin on him cause he got "Rich" in his name.
And Rich The Factor got Richie Rich faded on the mic anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
Ronnie9 said:

quit skippin english class you dumb fuck. u are worse than a groupie, if richie rich ever saw you he would beat your dumb ass down. surprised this loser took the pic of double r out his sig. RICH the Factor go hard. learn about it.