Rich Boy, slow southern accent or retarded?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Listening to this dude on Sirius bullshittin' with callers, but motherfuck this dude sounds like he had a stroke and the right side of his face is stopping him from talking clearly.

Jan 12, 2007
Likwid said:
Listening to this dude on Sirius bullshittin' with callers, but motherfuck this dude sounds like he had a stroke and the right side of his face is stopping him from talking clearly.
LOL FA REEL..DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS FOO IZ SAYING..THINK HE'S RETARDED

Mar 30, 2007
rich boy selling crack. punk niggas trying ta jack. shits tight nahh slack. just bought uh cadillac. THROW SOME D's ON THAT BITCH!
ah can dig dis here nigga nahh problem

Mar 30, 2007
hes not just uh lyricist, hes uh sweet producer listening ta The Madness . his flow iz very southern but its smooth an sticks ta da beat like jeezy. slow? not really, his werdz flow together in uh nice pace, ah wouldnt page it slow.

bullshittin on callers? whats up wiff dat
btw dat stroke thin sounds mo like 50 than dis here nigga, atleast i be thinkin

o an he came wiff uh new-coming banging producer Polow Da Don, everything he touches ah fall in love wiff damn..

Feb 8, 2003
^^^

Everybody bumps that Rich Boy in the whips here. So I gotta disagree with that statement. people just have different tastes personally I thought his album was tight. IMO the wackest shit to drop this year was that Spice 1 and Jayo Felony album, theres not even one good song on that shit they should be ashamed of taht project.

May 9, 2002
Evasive said:
rich boys album is surprisingly good

listen to "let's get this paper"
if you hate on that song, you should retire from listening to hiphop
Says the man sporting a Mike Jones album cover in his sig. You, of all "rap fans", have no place to say what is good or bad as far as hip-hop goes. You should be banned from this site based on your sig AND opinions. Please, leave now and you may gain some sort of credibility back.
:hurt:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Says the man sporting a Mike Jones album cover in his sig. You, of all "rap fans", have no place to say what is good or bad as far as hip-hop goes. You should be banned from this site based on your sig AND opinions. Please, leave now and you may gain some sort of credibility back.
game, set, match.

Apr 20, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
^^^

Everybody bumps that Rich Boy in the whips here. So I gotta disagree with that statement. people just have different tastes personally I thought his album was tight. IMO the wackest shit to drop this year was that Spice 1 and Jayo Felony album, theres not even one good song on that shit they should be ashamed of taht project.
Everybody i know is on Rich Boy's shit out here. I used to listen to Spice 1 and Jayo back in the 90's. But after 2000. Its been thumbs down for them dudes. I'm from the west but the south just has alot more better shit. IMO.

Apr 20, 2005
thats pretty fucked making fun of his accent though. Them dudes from the south probably make fun of people that speak "proper" english.

Jul 13, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
could not have said it any better fam

Mar 30, 2007
why iz dere so much controversey on rich boy? deres alot o hella worse rappers out. he aktually came from NOTHING an made uh name fo himself, u gots ta respect his hustle!
tru enuf, imo da beats made da album so pimp-tight, but he dont ruin any traccs wiff his southern jive, he just flows wiff it.

he saved up alot o money selling coke on da streets an spent nearly all o it on studio equipment (top o da line) then sent his tape ta Polow. I dont thot dere iz anythin wack bout Rich Boy at all.

yall just dont like his style, an should say so instead o hating.