RIC JILLA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
WHO FEELIN THIS DUDE HE COMES OUT DOPE AS FUCK ON ALL HIS CDS THAT TRACK ON THE WHAT IZ HARD AS FUCK OUTA ALL DA ALBUMS IM PROBABLY FEELIN FREE AGENT THA MOST O THE PRIDE OF INDIANA

Jul 6, 2008
^^^like guy said above
ric jill free agent is solid, i do love it
it sticks to great beats and great raps
not a classic, free agent doesn't take chances
but it is solid above average, but not brave
i can play this at a party nonstop all the way thru
4.5/5

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
The dude fell off hardcore. I been his fan since I heard 'authentic' on the radio late night many many years back. So I bought free agent, then volume 1 came out, and then 2 and then 3. That shit was all straight. Then upgrade came out and that is one of the worst cds I ever bought in my life. Shit was so garbage. I haven't bought anything from him since. And his new song and video for bounce somethin is lame as fukc. Shit gets so old. He did two songs with freddie Gibbs and both songs were completely ruined by jilla. I'm no hatre but he blows now. The dude keeps rhymin the same shit over and over again, and pretty much always rhymes the same exact words together.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
the snypaz last shit was super lame to. ric jilla along with every other chicago/gary artist that been tryin forever to make it is now washed up. plain and simple. trax last cd garbage. snypaz garbage. jilla garbage. triple darkness mixtape and cd both garbage. i mean to single out jilla is weak cuz his newest was as good as any of the above mentioned ^

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
the snypaz last shit was super lame to. ric jilla along with every other chicago/gary artist that been tryin forever to make it is now washed up. plain and simple. trax last cd garbage. snypaz garbage. jilla garbage. triple darkness mixtape and cd both garbage. i mean to single out jilla is weak cuz his newest was as good as any of the above mentioned ^
i agree with you on pretty much all that but i digged the trip dark last dayz album and the dawreck mixtape, i thought both were straight. everything else sucked balls

Dec 2, 2003
The dude fell off hardcore. I been his fan since I heard 'authentic' on the radio late night many many years back. So I bought free agent, then volume 1 came out, and then 2 and then 3. That shit was all straight. Then upgrade came out and that is one of the worst cds I ever bought in my life. Shit was so garbage. I haven't bought anything from him since. And his new song and video for bounce somethin is lame as fukc. Shit gets so old. He did two songs with freddie Gibbs and both songs were completely ruined by jilla. I'm no hatre but he blows now. The dude keeps rhymin the same shit over and over again, and pretty much always rhymes the same exact words together.
agree...he sounds like Jeezy now...