REVOLUTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
in my transpersonal psychology class we were listening to a lecture by some guy who was talking about how we are living in a "transition" phase, that these days will see a "great death" followed by a "great birth". what he was referring to is that there will be countless number of deaths, both physically and spiritually, and that humans will, after reaching the darkest depths of soul, find the way to transcend to the highest light of spirit. that a movement of love and peace that is more efficient and more followed than the hippy movement will revolutionize the direction man is taking itself. this is the only kind of revolution that can save humanity.

as much as id love to see this happen, i question how such a thing is possible in our society. these days, ads, media, and any other brainwashing system keep your attention on everything BUT the present, awareness, actualization, spirituality, any of that. the only thing most people focus on is how fast they can get to that "one day sale" (which occur practically every day)and where the parties at this weekend. they are intentionaly and constantly distracting us from such thoughts. we are forced to be constantly doing and moving and never just being and thinking.

my question is, at what point will mankind realize how dark these times are and decide to strive for a movement of spiritual awakening, love and peace. is seeing millions die not enough? does ones own neighborhood and family need to be destroyed for them to "wake up" and "get it"? what does a revolution of this kind need to be successful? who will people follow? how and why will they follow them? and most importantly, what will be your role?

just something to think about. share your thoughts?

Jan 9, 2004
I think that will never happen. People be dying in mass numbers since the beginning of time. It aint the media distracting us, its us being stupid.

Mar 12, 2005
But There have never been any Genocides, TOKZ. The Nav, I think my purpose will be to be against a man who will rule the world and form a NWO government, and all will be in agreement with him. I also believe I will either die under his rule, or keep running away until THE REAL PEACE comes. But I think many will die because of the Nuclear Bombs, GENOCIDE will happen.

Jan 9, 2004
NavThaShah said:
why are we stupid?

Because, in your own words, which I agree with: "the only thing most people focus on is how they can get to that "one day sale" (which occur practically every day)and where the parties at this weekend."

Nobody I know is looking for a deeper meaning to life, society or human culture.

Aug 3, 2005
here stockton look at this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

but
it shouldnt take a genocide to spark change.
it should take selflessness
it should take all of us having equal feelings of responsibility over this world
it should take people realizing that we are the same, we are all connected
we are all of equal value
a stranger dying should be just bad as someone you know dying

May 20, 2006
All I know is if you got kids, you better teach them real survival techniques. Cause if 9/11, Katrina, or this Iraq shit hasn't shown you. You can't depend on nobody but self, when shit really hits the motherfucking fan.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
in my transpersonal psychology class we were listening to a lecture by some guy who was talking about how we are living in a "transition" phase, that these days will see a "great death" followed by a "great birth". what he was referring to is that there will be countless number of deaths, both physically and spiritually, and that humans will, after reaching the darkest depths of soul, find the way to transcend to the highest light of spirit. that a movement of love and peace that is more efficient and more followed than the hippy movement will revolutionize the direction man is taking itself. this is the only kind of revolution that can save humanity.
It is my opinion that if a "christian" were to come in class and say something similar that you and the A.C.L.U would probably make a fuss over it.

as much as id love to see this happen, i question how such a thing is possible in our society. these days, ads and media keep your attention on everything BUT the present, awareness, actualization, spirituality, any of that.
This may hold true for yourself, but it does not hold true for me, nor does it hold true for ANY Follower of THE WAY. BTW, are you implying that the media is the only form of socialization that is contributing to the "problem" that you are focusing on?

the only thing most people focus on is how they can get to that "one day sale" (which occur practically every day)and where the parties at this weekend.
Are these things you concern yourself with?

they are intentionaly and constantly distracting us from such thoughts. we are forced to be constantly doing and moving and never just being and thinking.
Only if you allow it to happen.

my question is, at what point will mankind realize how dark these times are and decide to strive for a movement of spiritual awakening, love and peace.
When divine intervention occurs. If mankind is left to his own vices humanity will cease to exist. You have six billion people on the planet (and growing), and no "indigo children" are going to change whats happening, no mass hippy movement is going to somehow awaken "the soul burning within" and no cosmic christ stuff is going to change any of this.

is seeing millions die not enough?
At what point in history has a life of loss disturbed humanity to the point that everyone reflects on it?

does ones own neighborhood and family need to be destroyed for them to "wake up" and "get it"?
In some cases yes. It continues the cycle of violence.

what does a revolution of this kind need to be successful?
A revolution of this kind can never happen. A mass following of one individual and system is around the corner.

who will people follow?
The majority will follow The Son of Perdition.

how and why will they follow them?
Because they have a reprobate mind and have been given over to error.

and most importantly, what will be your role?
Martyr. What will YOUR role be?

Aug 3, 2005
HERESY said:
It is my opinion that if a "christian" were to come in class and say something similar that you and the A.C.L.U would probably make a fuss over it.
not at all. in fact the man giving the lecture referred to Christ (although he opposed the church) in giving an example of a passionate, selfless and sacrficial love for all. i completely follow this example of Christ. one does not need to be christian to respect and follow Christ's teachings

This may hold true for yourself, but it does not hold true for me, nor does it hold true for ANY Follower of THE WAY. BTW, are you implying that the media is the only form of socialization that is contributing to the "problem" that you are focusing on?
i edited that part before your response was posted

Are these things you concern yourself with?
these are 2 small examples of things the majority in this american society have been conditioned to concern themselves with. i am a product of this society and have (in the past) had attachement to such things, yes.

When divine intervention occurs. If mankind is left to his own vices humanity will cease to exist. You have six billion people on the planet (and growing), and no "indigo children" are going to change whats happening, no mass hippy movement is going to somehow awaken "the soul burning within" and no cosmic christ stuff is going to change any of this.
The majority will follow The Son of Perdition.
and if the prophecy is not fulfilled, then what? are you suggesting that we will continue to destroy ourselves until Christ and the antichrist come to judge the last remaining, i dont know, few thousand people that are left? people who no doubt will have sinned and killed to insure their own survival? should we not even try to offer the same love as Jesus did before leaving it up to him to do again?

Martyr. What will YOUR role be?
when the time comes i will be a martyr as well.

but in the words of the prophet Mohammad,
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
not at all. in fact the man giving the lecture referred to Christ (although he opposed the church) in giving an example of a passionate, selfless and sacrficial love for all. i completely follow this example of Christ. one does not need to be christian to respect and follow Christ's teachings
Please read my statement again. I don't think you understand my opinion. I said it is my opinion that if a "christian" came to your class and gave a similar message you and the A.C.L.U would make a fuss over it. Sometimes people reject the message on the sole grounds of the messenger and any preconcieved notions they may hold. Again, this is my opinion.

Also, no one has implied that one must be a "christian" in order to follow the teachings of Yeshi, however, it is safe to say that you do not follow all of Yeshi's teachings. Some? Yes. All? No.

i edited that part before your response was posted
N.P.

these are 2 small examples of things the majority in this american society have been conditioned to concern themselves with. i am a product of this society and have (in the past) had attachement to such things, yes.
I think at some point in life most americans will go through this, however it is up to the indivudal to have a desire to change. If the desire is not sown the fruit won't be manifest and the person will continue to do the same thing over and over. This is why HE told us to be "in the world but not of the world". The world is concerned with these things and the most of the time these things come at the expense of your sanity, your heart, your morality/virtues and at the expense of others.

and if the prophecy is not fulfilled, then what?
Humanity on planet earth will cease to exist.

are you suggesting that we will continue to destroy ourselves until Christ and the antichrist come to judge the last remaining, i dont know, few thousand people that are left?
If no divine intervention happens mankind will cease to exist, and this is the reason for intervention. If intervention does occur it will happen when a large portion of mankind has been eliminated.

people who no doubt will have sinned and killed to insure their own survival? should we not even try to offer the same love as Jesus did before leaving it up to him to do again?
Can you change a book once it has been written? Can you erase your past once you have moved one second forward? These things MUST happen. The only thing we can do is make sure we have done our best to treat our fellow man with respect and love and to love God with all of our heart.

The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Too bad many muslims don't accept this as truth.